Friday, January 6, 2012

Did I plant my Tuscarora crape myrtles too close to the fence?

I was thinking of keeping them a good distance apart from each other (about 10 feet) , but, I didn't even think about how close I was to the fence.



I have three Tuscarora crape myrtles about 4 feet from my fence. Is that too close? Should I move them farther away?

Did I plant my Tuscarora crape myrtles too close to the fence?
It won't be a problem if you are planning on limbing it up to grow like a tree. You can remove all the branches below the fenceline so that the limbs will be above the top of the fence. If you are going to let it grow like a shrub, then it might be too close.
Reply:naw your alright-crepe myrtles dont grow a large trunk-as long as neighbors dont mind the fall off during winter


No comments:

Post a Comment